शुक्रवार, 11 मई 2018

Pankaj Tripathi excited to debut in a Punjabi film with Harjeeta

The versatile actor Pankaj Tripathi after winning hearts of millions with his recent releases and also by winning a special mention for his performance in Newton at the 65th National Awards has made him one of the most sought-after names in Bollywood. After exploring Hindi cinema, Pankaj is set to step into regional cinema with his next magnum opus Tamil film Kaala. He will be seen sharing screen space with the superstar Rajnikanth for the first time. And now he is all geared up and excited to debut in a Punjabi film with Harjeeta which is directed by Vijay Kumar Arora. 


Harjeeta is a biopic based on the remarkable true story of Harjeet Singh, an Indian professional hockey player, who captained the Indian squad at the 2016 Men's Hockey Junior World Cup. Pankaj will be seen playing a very pivotal character of a hockey coach to Punjabi actor and singing and star Ammy Virk. This would be the first time Pankaj will be associating himself with Punjabi film industry and he is all excited about his character which is very real and resembles his own character in real life. 

When asked Pankaj about his debut in a Punjabi film, he said "I am very happy and all excited to be a part of a Punjabi film that is churning out some really good films in Punjabi. When I read the script of the film Harjeeta, I was able to relate myself to the character because I have been a sportsman entire my life. My character in the film is very real and is close to my heart and it is connected to my roots in Bihar where I belong. The character I am playing belongs to Patna and he is a National coach of a hockey team and is very real in life.”

कोई टिप्पणी नहीं:

एक टिप्पणी भेजें

Announcement from D23 for Lucasfilm, Marvel Studios and 20th Century Studios' theatrical titles

ANAHEIM, Calif. (Sept. 10, 2022) — The Walt Disney Studios continued to fuel the fire ignited at yesterday’s showcase with a jam-packed pr...