शनिवार, 30 दिसंबर 2017

New Year musings

The New Year is round the corner and the cast of Siddharth Kumar Tewary’s Karamphaldata Shani talk about their New Year plans, wishes and resolutions. Rohit Khurana - Since the past few months, I have been busy shooting. I will be celebrating this New Year with my family and near ones. I believe to keep a resolution, you don't have to wait for the new year. It can start any moment. However, my resolution is to start changing someone life by my deeds, acts and support. This can be either through self-support or an NGO or through a personal relationship. Because it is important to share and care for those who need it the most.
 Salil Ankola - I am in Kuala Lumpur with my wife and kids and we will be at the KLCC where the party starts at 7 pm and goes on until 3 am. My resolutions are to buy a penthouse until end of 2018.
 Kunal Bakshi - I don't go for many parties and all. On 31st Dec, the traffic situation goes for a toss. So instead of going somewhere out, we do a small house party sort of thing. This way you are not tired the next day that is 1st Jan. You can start your day early. I love working but I think we have an off on 1st, so here I am wishing everyone a Happy New Year with lots of love and best wishes. My resolution is that I want to become a better human being than what I am and start taking care of my health.

 Vijhay Badlaani - I celebrate New Year at home with my family and close ones. I don't like to party. My New Year resolution is to be more kind, hardworking, dedicated and thankful to God. I also want to achieve my goals with God’s blessings.

कोई टिप्पणी नहीं:

एक टिप्पणी भेजें

Announcement from D23 for Lucasfilm, Marvel Studios and 20th Century Studios' theatrical titles

ANAHEIM, Calif. (Sept. 10, 2022) — The Walt Disney Studios continued to fuel the fire ignited at yesterday’s showcase with a jam-packed pr...