शनिवार, 30 दिसंबर 2017

Creator Siddharth Kumar Tewary's Porus actors talk about New Year resolution!

Chirag Jani: I am celebrating the new year with family at a location which is near nature. As far as New year resolution go, I don't believe in New Year's resolutions. I think if you want to change something, change it today and don't wait until the New Year. 
Sunny Philip: I wish I was home during the new year. there is no better place then celebrating the new year with my family. Since this year I am shooting for Porus. I will surely be celebrating my new year with friends in Mumbai and it will be mostly house party. My Mantra for New Year Resolution is “New Year, New You” I believe one can always upgrade and explore himself or herself. As a resolution I would try and explore my skills In every way,  possible to make my myself better actor. 
Vishal Patni: Well I guess I'll celebrate this new year with my new family of PORUS because of busy shooting schedules and as far as my new year resolution is considered like every other year I'll keep trying to work hard and always be a better person than the minute before I was. 
Shraddha Musale: I don’t really need New Year to get myself resolute in something. Although, it is a very nice concept - a clean start. On the obverse, I am quite sure people make resolutions about good things, improving things. The idea is the strongest at the time of its inception, so it's better we start practicing it right then, rather than wait until the new year. 
Aman Dhaliwal: New Years plan is to celebrate it with my new blessings and  just wish while doing that I had my reflection to be here during that celebration. I wish my show Porus to be a great hit. 

Mohit Abrol: My new year celebration plan is a house party with all close friends as I don’t want to be at a crowded place that night.  I want to spend the night chit-chatting with friends in peace and singing songs and welcoming the new year with open hands. My resolution for the new year is to focus more on fitness and health as well along with work. Sometimes while working we tend to not care about ourselves and our health. So will try to focus on good health, mind, and body

कोई टिप्पणी नहीं:

एक टिप्पणी भेजें

Announcement from D23 for Lucasfilm, Marvel Studios and 20th Century Studios' theatrical titles

ANAHEIM, Calif. (Sept. 10, 2022) — The Walt Disney Studios continued to fuel the fire ignited at yesterday’s showcase with a jam-packed pr...