सोमवार, 30 अक्तूबर 2017

TV frat get spooky this Halloween

Halloween is around the corner and our favourite telly actors talk about their plans for the festival 
Rishikesh Ingley: Halloween parties are fun. We usually go out for clubbing during Halloween, as it's more fun with more people. I like to wear anything that makes me look gross. We love hosting parties at home but I am shooting this time, so will go clubbing after the shoot. 
Sara Arfeen Khan: I love Halloween! Most of the Halloweens, I have been in London and we have celebrated like crazy. In India, we do a costume party on Halloween with a horror movie and candles, to set the mood. 
Sourabh Raaj Jain:  I have never been to a Halloween party but it seems very interesting. If I attend one of these, I would like to dress up like the Joker, played by Heath Ledger in Dark Knight. 
Ssharad Malhotraa: My favourite costume is that of a Dracula. The first ever Halloween party I attended was with Heidi Klum. Her best ever costume was in 2015 when she was literally modified into a cartoon character Jessica Rabbit from Who Framed Roger Rabbit. 
Saurabh Pandey: I do not know why Halloween is celebrated. I have never been to a Halloween party before. I know it's big abroad, especially America and Canada. We already have so many festivals in India. Now if we add more, every day will be a festive day. If I am able to understand the significance of Halloween, I might have a party. 

Ankit Bathla: I love Halloween parties, it’s the only day in the year where I am not afraid of ghosts. I went to a Halloween party in Jakarta and it was super fun. I always experiment with the costume. I didn’t have much time this time, so I dressed up as a vampire, but this vampire sucked only the evil in the blood!

कोई टिप्पणी नहीं:

एक टिप्पणी भेजें

Announcement from D23 for Lucasfilm, Marvel Studios and 20th Century Studios' theatrical titles

ANAHEIM, Calif. (Sept. 10, 2022) — The Walt Disney Studios continued to fuel the fire ignited at yesterday’s showcase with a jam-packed pr...