सोमवार, 30 अक्तूबर 2017

I am enjoying being part of Shankar Jai Kishan 3 in 1: Himmanshoo Malhotra

Actor Himmanshoo Malhotra, who is part of Siddharth Kumar Tewary and Rahul Kumar Tewary’s Shankar Jai Kishan 3 in 1, says that he has got an overwhelming response from his fans. He says a huge reason behind this is that he is happy with the atmosphere on the set. “The response that I’m getting for the show is very nice, everyone is enjoying it. In fact, my mom  has really liked it. This is the first time that I’m doing a comedy and it’s wonderful because the atmosphere on the set is very happy. We have happy people, and a happy unit it is truly entertaining.  I’m enjoying the character because to do comedy, you have to be completely be in the fun zone, you can’t be serious and intense while doing comedy,’ he says. 
The actor adds,  “This show has really helped me to grow as an artist and I am totally enjoying my role. This is all thanks to my director Rajesh Babbar. He’s been really pushing me to grow beyond my boundaries as an artist, Also the fact that the character’ is really stylish also makes a huge difference because visually they are presenting me very well,. He’s a charmer and a fascinating guy, so yes I’m getting all the girls’ attention as well.” 
Ask him which is the best compliment that he has got for the show, and he says, “I think from the moment the promo came out, everyone’s been showering me with applause and accolades all the way. I have been told that I have been looking fabulous and attractive. It has been pouring in from every nook and corner and I couldn’t be happier.” 
The actor is also happy to have got the chance to work with Rahul Kumar Tewary and Siddharth Kumar Tewary. “Without a doubt, they are wonderful producers. It is a great production house and I am completely enjoying working with them. They roll the shoot in time and pack up in time. They understand your issues  and we understand their problems. The production is good and everyone is working in sync to make the show better,” he says. 

Working with his co-actor Kettan Singh is also great, says Himmanshoo, “It is fantastic because he is really good in comedy and he keeps everyone entertained on the set. He keeps mimicking others and keeps extracting some wonderful voices of different artists. Also, the fact that he is not insecure is why we all gel really well. All the three lead female artists and of course Kettan, we eat lunch and evening snacks together. Even though I have to kick his ass all the time in the show but he definitely doesn’t mind it personally, which is so nice and refreshing. We are collaborating to create new drama, new conflicts and to make sure that the show does well,” he says.

कोई टिप्पणी नहीं:

एक टिप्पणी भेजें

Announcement from D23 for Lucasfilm, Marvel Studios and 20th Century Studios' theatrical titles

ANAHEIM, Calif. (Sept. 10, 2022) — The Walt Disney Studios continued to fuel the fire ignited at yesterday’s showcase with a jam-packed pr...