शनिवार, 30 सितंबर 2017

I got to know more about Kaamdev after I started shooting for Mahakali: Rohit Bakshi

While he played the role of Lord Shiva in his last show Siya Ke ram, actor Rohit Bakshi is now part of another mythological show. The actor is playing the role of Kaamdev in Siddharth Kumar Tewary’s show Mahakali– Anth hi Aarambh hai, in a cameo. Rohit says he is the loving being part of the show. “I knew who Kaamdev was but once I started shooting for the show, I got to know the details about his character and found it to be very interesting. I wanted to know more. It's a unique experience and I am totally loving it,” says Rohit. 
Rohit loves his look on the show as well. “I am very happy with the costume. It is really beautiful with a lot of detailing plus jewellery is amazing. I take about an hour to get ready every day. I actually feel like Kaamdev after wearing my costume,” he says, adding, “I saw the first two episodes of Mahakali and was so amazed to look at the larger than life feel of the show. It's shot like a film with such beautiful sets. The characters are so well defined. I am very happy to be a part of such a big show and am just enjoying myself.” 
Talking about working with Swastik Productions, Rohit says, “This is the first time for me with Swastik and I am happy to be working with them. They are really nice people to work with. This is also my first time in Umbergaon and it's a different world altogether.” 
The team work of the cast and crew of Mahakali has left Rohit amazed. “I have been a part of other shows also but the way these guys are involved in every aspect of shooting is really commendable. Costumes, sets, script research, dialogues, everything is perfect,” he says. 

Rohit, who has been seen in shows such as Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi, Kahiin To Hoga and Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin, says that the industry has evolved over the years. “It has really improved in the technical department as well as in the post production of the shows. Also more and more mythological and historical shows are being made now and VFX are the most important thing in that. The way it is happening now, the shows look real and authentic,” he says.

कोई टिप्पणी नहीं:

एक टिप्पणी भेजें

Announcement from D23 for Lucasfilm, Marvel Studios and 20th Century Studios' theatrical titles

ANAHEIM, Calif. (Sept. 10, 2022) — The Walt Disney Studios continued to fuel the fire ignited at yesterday’s showcase with a jam-packed pr...