शनिवार, 30 सितंबर 2017

Arun Mandola transforms himself

Actor Arun Mandola, who was part of the show Sankatmochan Mahabali Hanuman, has undergone a makeover. The actor has completely transformed himself and loves his new look. “I have changed the way I look. I had put on 10kg  and my friends used to tell me, ‘Bhai Mota hogaya hai,’ which is why I decided to undergo this make over,” says Arun, who even got a special photoshoot done by his friend Bhushan Gandhi. 
The actor says that the secret to his fitness is a long and dedicated struggle. “I started all the necessary preparations. I did everything to stay fit right from working out at the gym, martial arts. I took part in outdoor games and the output is in front of you,” he says, adding, “I have few rules and regulations in my life and I never break them. I have a fixed schedule. My sleep timings are regular and I take time to work out every day.” 
While looks are important, acting skills are paramount, says Arun. “Good looks give you an advantage in this industry. But after doing my show "Sankat Mochan Mahabali Hanuman", I realised without acting, your looks won't work for long. Of course, an actor should always keep changing himself according to the character,” he adds.
Ask him who the most good looking actors in Bollywood are and he says, “Akshay Kumar and Priyanka Chopra. I can't forget Akshay's Movie, Khilaiyo ka khilai. His action scenes, round kicks, jumps were amazing. Priyanka Chopra is also very good looking, plus her action sequences in her show Quantico are phenomenal.” 

Talking about his future plans, he says, “I wish I get the chance to be part of a vampire show. That would be exciting and something different.”

कोई टिप्पणी नहीं:

एक टिप्पणी भेजें

Announcement from D23 for Lucasfilm, Marvel Studios and 20th Century Studios' theatrical titles

ANAHEIM, Calif. (Sept. 10, 2022) — The Walt Disney Studios continued to fuel the fire ignited at yesterday’s showcase with a jam-packed pr...