शुक्रवार, 23 जून 2017

Mrunal Jain Six pack abs makes him the most desirable hottie in Indonesia

One of the fittest actors of television, actor Mrunal Jain is a clear example of the outcome of a balanced diet and regular exercise. The actor, who is currently in Indonesia for his show, has been regularly working out to ensure he remains in shape. “Fitness is not only about having a good body, it has to be a balance of flexibility, posture, structure and a fit and healthy mind. All of this has to be in sync and should be balanced. Just because  someone has a good body, it is not necessary that he will be fit as well. For me, a healthy mind helps you to create a good body and a perfect body helps you in having good thoughts as well as be confident about yourself,” he says.
Mrunal, who was last seen in last seen in Naagrjuna Ek Yoddha, has been in Indonesia since the last two months. He has been regularly uploading his pictures and working out videos on Instagram. “I am very careful about my diet. Although I am a vegetarian, that has never stopped me from building a body. Of course, I am obsessed with working out and you can find me in the gym every day,” he says.
Talking about Bollywood actors, Mrunal says that there are quite a few who have become great examples for fitness enthusiasts. “According to me, Akshay Kumar is the best. Even at this age, his action sequences on screen are amazing. The fact that he does these on his own without the help of a body double, motivates a lot of people to stay fit.  The fittest actress has to be Priyanka Chopra. Her acting and action sequences in her film ‘Mary-Kom’ proves she is the best at her job.  I think Hrithik Roshan and Tiger Shroff are also fit,” he says. 
Talking about his own workout regime, Mrunal says, “I workout six days a week, where I concentrate on toning my entire body. I concentrate on stretching my legs two days a week and conctrate on other things the rest of the five days,” he says. 

Mrunal often gets fan mail where he is asked about how he keeps fit. For all those who are looking for some fitness advice from the actor, here is what he has to say. “I would like to say that you should eat what you like, but try not to over eat. At the same time, don’t starve yourself. Even if you are eating junk food, make sure you hit the gym or do some physical activity, which will burn your extra calories,” he says.

कोई टिप्पणी नहीं:

एक टिप्पणी भेजें

Announcement from D23 for Lucasfilm, Marvel Studios and 20th Century Studios' theatrical titles

ANAHEIM, Calif. (Sept. 10, 2022) — The Walt Disney Studios continued to fuel the fire ignited at yesterday’s showcase with a jam-packed pr...