बुधवार, 27 जुलाई 2016

Ali Zafar will be seen in three movies every year​

​​
Ali Zafar will be seen on the big screen with director Gauri Shinde's 'Dear Zindagi' where he's playing one of Alia Bhatt's love interests. ​I am no Aamir Khan. If I do one project and it doesn't work I miss out on a year. So now, I have decided that I would indulge deeper into projects and not just do one project a year." Says Ali  have been very conscious of the scripts and the content, but I think I will be even more cautious now. I didn’t sign many films before, because after a certain point, you get typecast and get the same roles. I had played the chocolate-boy and I wanted to try different things. I did Kill Dil because of that. It didn’t work out at that level. But the roles that I had been looking forward to would be roles which are not just clean-cut, but something edgy, cool, cut-through, something crazy, different and something challenging that kind of stuff.

कोई टिप्पणी नहीं:

एक टिप्पणी भेजें

Announcement from D23 for Lucasfilm, Marvel Studios and 20th Century Studios' theatrical titles

ANAHEIM, Calif. (Sept. 10, 2022) — The Walt Disney Studios continued to fuel the fire ignited at yesterday’s showcase with a jam-packed pr...