शनिवार, 31 जनवरी 2015

​Swara Bhaskar is known to be a dedicated actor who has a no-holds-barred approach to her films and roles​

Swara Bhaskar is known to be a dedicated actor who has a no-holds-barred approach to her films and roles. So when director Ashwiny Iyer asked her to put on 8kgs for her role as protagonist in Nil Battey Sannata, Swara complied and piled on the kilos. However she started shooting for Salman starrer Prem Ratan Dhan Paayo and Sooraj Barjatya expressly asked her to lose weight. Swara has been training hard for the past few weeks as she goes back to PRDP for her second and crucial schedule in February. Sources say she is doing a mix of Calisthenics/ Body Fit, Free Weights and basics of mixed martial arts with celebrity trainer Delton D'Souza. "Swara is training daily and harder than she ever has. She is also being more careful about her diet than ever before. Delton is relentless and the efforts are paying off already." 
Quote: I am now understanding firsthand the meaning of the saying: no gain without pain!! I am SO sore from training! I don't think I've ever worked so hard. Delton is strict and relentless which is good for a brat like me. So yes I feel like I'm training for the Army. But seriously the best thing is I'm using my body weight and doing a lot of fitness oriented training. Delton is also teaching me some self defense moves.. So I'm going to be a mean girl on the streets that no one can mess with. (Laughs) :) 

कोई टिप्पणी नहीं:

एक टिप्पणी भेजें

Announcement from D23 for Lucasfilm, Marvel Studios and 20th Century Studios' theatrical titles

ANAHEIM, Calif. (Sept. 10, 2022) — The Walt Disney Studios continued to fuel the fire ignited at yesterday’s showcase with a jam-packed pr...