मंगलवार, 22 जुलाई 2014

Oscar Nominated Ralph Fiennes Taught rising star Tony Revolori to kiss in The Grand Budapest Hotel!

Displaying The grand budapest hotel Ralph Fiennes and Tony.jpg
After receiving tremendous acclaim overseas, the grandest, most extravagant, artistic, star-studded film from Wes Anderson aka 'THE GRAND BUDAPEST HOTEL' is all set to release on 25th July in India!
The movie recounts the adventures of Gustave H, a legendary concierge at a famous European hotel between the wars; and Zero Moustafa, the lobby boy who becomes his most trusted friend.  The story involves the theft and recovery of a priceless Renaissance painting; a raging battle for an enormous family fortune; and the sweetest confection of a love affair – all against the backdrop of a suddenly and dramatically changing Continent.
The film stars Ralph Fiennes, Tony Revolori, F. Murray Abraham, Mathieu Amalric, Adrien Brody, Willem Dafoe, Jeff Goldblum, Jude Law, Bill Murray,Edward Norton, Saoirse Ronan, Jason Schwartzman, Tilda Swinton, Tom Wilkinson and Owen Wilson
Young actor and lead Tony Revolori has revealed his experience whilst shooting 'The Grand Budapest Hotel' saying that Ralph Fiennes taught him to how to kiss.
“It still seems surreal that I was in this film. I still don’t quite believe I did it.Being around these actors all day was a dream for me. And then we would have dinner every night, and I’d be sitting there with Edward Norton to my right, Jeff Goldblum to the left, Ralph Fiennes opposite with Saoirse Ronan and Bill Murray.  And then Owen Wilson and Wes Anderson at the end. It was amazing. But I was nervous about doing the kissing scene with Saoirse Ronan, so I asked Ralph Fiennes for advice. He looks at me, stares at me for a bit, smiles and says, ‘Well, you tell her - I’m sorry if I get aroused, and I’m sorry if I don’t.’  It made me laugh which was exactly what I needed.” Said the rising star.
Catch the critically and commercially acclaimed The Grand Budapest Hotel this Friday in theatres!

कोई टिप्पणी नहीं:

एक टिप्पणी भेजें

Announcement from D23 for Lucasfilm, Marvel Studios and 20th Century Studios' theatrical titles

ANAHEIM, Calif. (Sept. 10, 2022) — The Walt Disney Studios continued to fuel the fire ignited at yesterday’s showcase with a jam-packed pr...