Exclusive: Designer Saazish Sidhu alleges Splitsvill​a season 6 contestant Ashwini Koul of cheating on him

Saazish Sidhu
Yes…he used me,” Designer Saazish Sidhu alleges Splitsvilla 6 contestant Ashwini Koul of cheating on him.
Splitsvilla Season 6 Contestant Ashwini Koul confesses to his designer boyfriend Saazish Sidhu.
 Clearly the definition of an open relationship is re defined by the hot news running in the circuit; Designer Saazish Sidhu openly cheated by his live in boyfriend & currently the hot thing in Splitsvilla Season 6; contestant Ashwini Koul.
Disgusted by being openly cheated by his model- new to Mumbai boyfriend Ashwini Koul, designer Saazish Sidhu recalls, “It all ended when I caught him cheating on me with another Delhi based girl & I was taken aback when he replied back with Yes, I am using you, now what? I am shattered & devastated; I bought him a new flat, a new car & asked for nothing. I didn’t deserve this.”
Saazish who has been in the industry for 5 long years creating some of the best designs for ad world & few movies too found true love in this new-in- town Delhi boy Ashwini Koul who apparently never revealed his bisexuality & cheated on the designer with a Delhi based girl friend.
Saazish after returning from his shoot in Mauritius learnt that his live in boyfriend spend long hours over the phone& on confronting Ashwini, he got to know of being cheated on by Koul.
Despite the hurt Saazish sent flight tickets to Ashwini’s girlfriend & got her to Mumbai & to his shock he mentions, “She told me over the phone that she would confront him & end the relationship but to my shock everything went well between them & they left the house I bought for them & after the girl returned back, Ashwini shamelessly returned home begging for things to be back to normal.”
Saazish, who is not over the entire episode & decided to publically bring out the topic mentions, “I cannot even imagine how conveniently he used me to lead a leisure life in Mumbai. I have thrown him out of the house now. Let’s see where fate takes him.”

Popular posts from this blog

Actor Tarun Khurana to support the campaign ‘Rally for Rivers’

MSG The Warrior Lion Heart Creates Guinness World Record for Largest Poster

बालवीर का प्रपोजल सही मौके पर आया – निगार जेड खान