शनिवार, 23 मार्च 2013

Bruce Willis' Obsession with G.I.Joe Dolls!!

The highly awaited muscle fest and follow-up to the 2009 release of G.I. JOE: RISE OF THE COBRA, which grossed over $300 million worldwide, G.I. JOE: RETALIATION will now be releasing in India first ahead of its international release!!
Out in theaters on 27th March, Director Jon M. Chu’s high octane action fiesta stars an ensemble cast of biggies such as Bruce Willis, Channing Tatum andDwayne Johnson.
One of the most revered action and fitness figures of all time, Bruce Willis takes over as the original G.I.Joe…Mr Joe Colton.
We hear that it was the iconic star’s childhood memories that made him sign the role!
G.I. Joe dolls is what Willis grew up with and that’s what got him excited for new movie GI Joe: Retaliation.
“When I was a kid I used to play with a GI Joe action figure so to do this movie is a big honor for me,” he says “I always dreamt of being Joe growing up so to at least share a moment in a movie with him was a lot of fun. I felt like a big kid.”
Catch the biggest action star light up the screen once again as G.I.Joe: Retaliation releases on 27th March 2013

कोई टिप्पणी नहीं:

एक टिप्पणी भेजें

Announcement from D23 for Lucasfilm, Marvel Studios and 20th Century Studios' theatrical titles

ANAHEIM, Calif. (Sept. 10, 2022) — The Walt Disney Studios continued to fuel the fire ignited at yesterday’s showcase with a jam-packed pr...